Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons and Dragons Online

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Page 2 Empty rawr

Post  Nick Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Why does my dad treat me like I am 2.......he is still complaining about how hard it is for him everytime he hears bad news.
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online

Post  harbinger Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 pm

hey... hey you! hey this is for dungeons and dragons... download it... with your face... its free... me and joe need back up... and its free... do it.... do it now... do it
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2396345#post2396345

F2P Account leveling guide of DOOOOOOMMMMMM
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Indeed, we need more peep(s). Its 3.5 gigs though, over your PC's current limit.

Here is a random screen for all, of Jake doing the stupid dance on top of a statue.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img413/1558/screenshot00006q.jpg
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 pm

ha ha ha it kinda looks like I'm trying to fly like the bird...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 am

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Page 2 Motiva10

and JONN!!!!! joe has you a sweet sheild and I have you 3 morningstar thingys for different lvs and abilities
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Indeed. I've also got a heavy mace that increases low level spell damage by 40%, and gives some spell points. The shield is mithral, and adds no spell failure percentage. Also, nice motivational poster.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 am

Awesome. Still meshing out my character though. Recreated it, and will probably recreate again...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 am

I decided to go VIP and I picked up some shop stuff. I also created a guild, I can recreate it if you guys don't like the name. Its called "Order of the Arcane Radish". I decided to try to make a 1fighter/1sorceror/9cleric/9wizard, but you can apparently only multi-class 3 classes. I think I might try a fighter/rogue/cleric (only 1 in fighter, a few in rogue for the trap disable, and the rest in cleric) build for disabling traps and extra melee power.

Also I found out that Str is basically also "dex" in this game, so more str = less misses apparently. Dex is only good for ranged weapon accuracy, dodging, and extra AC. You just don't want to leave it at 8, 10 or 11 is decent. Constitution is also important later on, it determines HP and later level stuff tends to hurt more than average (people recommend at least 14 in it no matter your class). Charisma isn't really important unless you're certain classes (no melee classes need it, besides affecting a Paladin's lay on hands and turn undead abilities).
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 pm

good... how much did that run you? also guild name works... we needs us an airship lol. also WE NEED TO PLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:59 am

Probably gonna go with some split between Fighter and Sage.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:09 pm

jon you needs to play sometime when we play so we can unload magical good upon you! and also joe I killeded ma dream computer... I aborted the order at the last minute... think I'm gonna put it off til I move since removing the 39029 viruses off this one its been running pretty smoooooooth, just really want a laptop... it'l be lovely while chillin in a library sipping on my coffee and shouting random profane words as things pawn me... I'll also be wearing a bathrobe and have bunny slippers and a pipe. OH! and a fez! heck yeah!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Doesn't sound bad. The DDO forums aren't big on them, supposedly they're not all that viable (apparently missing the prestige class enhancements from normal DnD that raise melee damage and accuracy), but forget them I say! Wiz/Rogue and Fight/Bard seem popular though, for making a "spellsword" type char. You could probably do Pal/Sorc too and get decent results, seeing as they get enhanced undead killing and healing specialties with charisma and its a sorceror's main cast stat, though you'd need low armor still.

From what I read though, sounds like you might want to go Elf and put some points into dex (elves get bonus dex, and elf arcane fluidity enhancements to reduce spell failure in light/medium armor) for the AC/Dodge since alot of armor besides robes add more spell failure (mithral chain shirts add 10%, which offers the most AC and least spell failure, and mithral bucklers are tiny, but have no spell failure).

Seems they usually go with dual weapon fighting, you could grab some nice stuff that way (a morningstar of Lightning Lore [6% lightning spell crit chance] + Pure Good [1-6 good damage to evil targets and weapon becomes good aligned] and another morningstar of Potency [30% increase to first and second level damage spells] + Wizardry I [25 spell points]). Great melee damage and spell power.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

harbinger wrote:jon you needs to play sometime when we play so we can unload magical good upon you! and also joe I killeded ma dream computer... I aborted the order at the last minute... think I'm gonna put it off til I move since removing the 39029 viruses off this one its been running pretty smoooooooth, just really want a laptop... it'l be lovely while chillin in a library sipping on my coffee and shouting random profane words as things pawn me... I'll also be wearing a bathrobe and have bunny slippers and a pipe. OH! and a fez! heck yeah!

Eh, for the best probably. Pretty much everything you mentioned but the profanity is fine as long as the pipe isn't lit, and you're wearing proper attire under said robe.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:40 pm

m'kay then change it to bubble pipe, and yes there will be PANTS! kinda hugh heff-esx... but tis all in vain for now... besides I'm hoping for a year end clearance sale... 1500 is kinda steep 50 bucks a mo. besides I can always remake it later
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 pm

I have created my character. I decided to go with a pure melee fighter right now. Going to dual wield morning stars still though. Might save a battle mage build for if I ever unlock my 32 point builds and decide to pay for a war-forged, or if they ever introduce those prestige classes. For now though I am enjoying dual smashing. The dexterity helps with the dual wielding, AC, and reflex saves.

Haven't had the chance to play a whole lot. I have gotten through the first mission and am about 60 points away from level 2.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Cool, I've got a 32 point warforged lvl 1 fighter/3 wizard. Its pretty nice since I can heal myself with repair spells. Whats the name? I'll send you a guild invite.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 pm

AWESOME!!!!! AWESOME TO THE FRIGGIN MAX!

and on another nonrelated note.... VAMPIRES SUCK!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Well, I found out two things I can do on mr. vampire, I can dispel his buffs (make him easier to hit), and I can cast something that works on his mind control.

Turns out his chest might hold a silver holy longbow, as well as other goods unique to his chest. When we try it again, I'll also grab my spell power mace, for extra insurance.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

and I will invent a way to be able to hit him more than 5% of the time.... stupid fanged douchebag
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Name is Jonth Hemfult.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 pm

You has a guild invite in your mail. You won't be able to get it till you hit the mainland though.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 am

Hey Jake, I got Jon caught up last night, he might be playing today so we can do the quest to get him off the island. I found this cool prestige thing for cleric too: http://ddowiki.com/page/Radiant_Servant_enhancements

I'd need like 5k to do it on my main to change my feats :S. I literally just hit lvl 3 on Celantro, so feel free to catch up if you wanna.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 am

feel free to catch up... jerk ... now I have to. lol yeah sounds pretty awesome, hopefullly we can get a duck online for longer than 20 minutes (yeah I'm not talking to you duck but I expect you to read this anyway!) HA! its still early... needs me some COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE than some killing... best part of waking up is chopping someone in two
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 pm

so it appears even kent is intereted in ddo, he's installed it and I even spotted him my spare xbox controller, it seems we may eventually be able to run some of those 4 man missions
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next