Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pso2 online awesome

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pso2 online awesome - Page 2 Empty Re: pso2 online awesome

Post  harbinger Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Half-Elven Warrior wrote:My phone claims to be smart phone... The poor thing tries, it really does.
yeah well if i get one it'l be an intelligent smart phone... it'l take alot for me to get a phone... like the introduction of beasts
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm

On April 5th a character creator demo will be released. With it you will be able to fully (nearly fully at least) customize a character that can be saved to your hard drive and used in the Japanese closed beta... If you were participating in that... Do note that it is going to be completely in Japanese, but it still may be worth stumbling around in for fun.

The other thing included in the demo is a benchmark test that tells how your PC will handle the actual game.

Your character will replace one of the characters in the video (the part where they are running through the streets), and then you will be given a score based on your computer's performance.

2000 or below means you either need to tone down the graphics or get a better computer. 2001-5000 is a good area to be in, but you still might have trouble at times if you are closer to 2001. Above 5000 is great and you should have no trouble on the current graphical setting.

I'll post a link to a download when it is released.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Cool, they had a similar benchmark for Final Fantasy 14, which is why I upgraded from my old card to my new one lol.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 pm

I am sure I'll have to splurge on that power supply so that I can re-install the card you gave me, but I'll try the benchmark on lowest settings just to see. I'll probably buy it between now and US release anyway, but just curious.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

I actually got a power supply, but my card still crashes sometimes. Its always with ads as well, so I think its a hardware-software problem vs specs. The thing is, it never crashes on games, even when I'm running WoW twice (so I can group with another of my characters). Just these stupid video ads that come up on sites. Since I found out, I've been browsing the net with chrome and it seems to cut down on it quite a bit.

Another thing to keep in mind is that in beta, the game/benchmark isn't optimized to best use resources, so your score is likely to be higher. Even though I had 6 gigs of ram and a nicer card, it ran like crap during the first beta (like 15 fps), but it improved up to like 54 fps by the end of beta. Also, most games are written in 32-bit, so at maximum they can use like 2 gigs of ram, but since WoW recently released a 64-bit client I can run it super smooth and use my 6 gigs.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2