Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANTS

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RANTS - Page 2 Empty Re: RANTS

Post  Joe Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 pm

He was volunteering at the Zoo and some guy snuck in a restricted area, and had to be restrained, then struggled and got Mace'd, Nick got some on him due to the guy struggling. Also, spaz is poisonous to bears, thats just not right. You have to give 'em to sharks. With lazer beams. And the Fonz.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:41 am

heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy! *bonks a jukebox*
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:53 am

Actually, this is more awesome:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img51/6130/epici.png

Yes, that is a zombie playing an electric guitar riding on a t-rex flying on a rocket powered shark with frickin lazer beams attached to its head. Yes, thats also in the World of Warcraft beta, which I am not in yet Sad. (A result of players complaining an area wasn't epic enough, he'll be gone in the release though)
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:57 am

and just another reason why I dont play WoW... however I woulda painted a rebel flag on the shark as well as a giant 01 and a novilty horn... so yeah!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm

I would have painted it like the mach 5.......also, 300th post fools!
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img832/8579/whaleshark.jpg
Well, this is the first kill of the Whale Shark in Beta. Its the largest monster yet. For Nick, this is the new Devilsaur/Fel Reaver. Also, contrary to real life, whale sharks aren't harmless, they aggro from a long way away and hit for 800,000 in melee from across 25 yards.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

*Drools while staring blankly*
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

hey whale sharks have been known to devour divers whole
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:56 am

Your face has been known to cause divers to remove their oxygen out of fear of living!
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Jonth wrote:Your face has been known to cause divers to remove their oxygen out of fear of living!

Well, your face does it to everyone else except divers. In their case they just instantly die. You jerk.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 pm

wow joe gots ma back... now i feel like placing a duck insult here would just be overkill... I think i'll just go make tacos instead...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:56 am

<.<
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Less than period less than to you too! *breaks a random table* K, I'm better now.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 pm

...joe needz a hug...

I'm not doing it he may turn me into an empty tube of toothpaste in a fit of rage... so that leaves you duck!
go hug the angry furniture murderer! yay!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 am

Umm... ::Hugs Joe:: ...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 am

Eww, sweaty Jon hugs
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm

*hands joe a single moist towellette*
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Do those still exist? I've not seen them since like the early 90's.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 am

i believe you can gt them at kfc... oh wait maybe that was an alcohol wipe... AVOID THE EYYYESS!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Bah, both of my coworkers due in at noon called in, so its just me, one coworker, and a person from "experience works" till 8. I was scheduled till 6, but looks like I'll have to stay over. Also, someone came in and wanted us to take their picture for Jerry Springer, they were on the phone forever with their people that pick out who gets to go on the show, we had to send them like 5 pictures over the course of two hours with their constant interruptions. Is it a full moon?
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 pm

*strums a banjo" two call ins eh? and whats a "experiance works" sounds like some kinda cheap temp agency
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Sorta, its where people who are retired/of retiring age, but do not wish to retire can get jobs. The lady we have is pretty cool and is a great artist, but shes a bit behind on computer use. I've also had to take pictures of stuff for someone to sell on e-bay, and my lunch break had to be cut short due to a pileup of people at the front desk. Technically we're supposed to close on short staffed days, but y'know how it is. It looks like I'll get off at 6, but I've not had the rest of my lunch break yet (tried to take it at 3, my pizza delivery took 1 hour from when I placed it. Didn't have time to bring lunch today :S). Really must be a full moon this week, but I've yet to check a calendar. Yep, looks like Thursday is lol.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 pm

so that means your not working as of 4 minutes ago! congradulations now try to enjoy the rest of the day lol.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon May 23, 2011 5:05 pm

You know what I hate? That one kid. You all probably have dealt with one kid. His natural instinct is to bug you and try to outsmart you. Today I did a demonstration for a 1st and 2nd grade class. It is on the last group for the day, and my bull crap and patience gauge were over nine-thousand. So they come in, we do our skit and they get to ask questions. Most is typical 1st grade questions. Then, for no apparent reason, a fifth grader who was late for the first show comes in. He sits, and raises his hand. "Ah" I thought " Maybe he can ask something that will allow me to teach them something I missed. "You in the corner there, did you have a question?" He stands. "Yes" he clears his throat "What is the snakes last name?!" he yelled. I have no freaking idea I thought to myself, we don't give them one. "Snake" I reply quickly. The class giggles and he sits down....for about 3 seconds. His hand shoots back up. Second chance I thought. "OK, go ahead". He stands. "What is the snakes MIDDLE name?!" The whole class tries not to laugh and he smirks as though he has accomplished something. "The" I replied. The class is now cracking up and he sits down once more. I Let some of the girls from the front come to pet the snake and the boy pushes them over and charges at the snake. I barely managed to pull it away before his hand clamps at it. Now he is pushing me saying "It is my turn you bully!" His teacher has him sit down. now the girls come back up and right before they touch it he screams "Don't! It will bite you and kill you, then it will eat you alive!" The girls ran to the teacher crying and telling me to make it go away. Even after I assure them that he won't bite and he is very nice I put him away to calm them down, much to the dismay of the class. The 5th grader is laughing in the corner when I hatch my plan. "I need to barrow one of you in the class" Hands shoot up everywhere. He sits on both his hands and hunkers down hoping I don't see him. His teacher volunteers him and he walks up sadly. I use him a manikin for the rest of my demo and set a lizard on his arm, which promptly pees and he hides his arm trying not to show it. I let him sit down after so nobody would laugh at him and I gave him a cookie for helping me, but victory was mine.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

so let me get this straight... your diabolic plan... your ace in the hole was... lizard piss?

brilliant! takin em down a notch good sir

RANTS - Page 2 Guinne10
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next