Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANTS

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RANTS Empty RANTS

Post  harbinger Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:32 pm

gotta have a random topics page and this is it. so come on blow off some steam. Yeah I said blow so what you wanna fight about it?
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

RANTS Empty Re: RANTS

Post  Joe Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Urgh, I hate being treated like a computer or some sort of omnipotent master of knowledge. It really annoys me when people come up to the desk at work and hand me their ID or shove an open hand in front of me and don't say anything. Its more annoying than when people walk up and blurt out "Computer" or that one time this random girl said "Lap". Why can't people at least form a sentence? I feel like saying "Error 5793, improper syntax, request denied".

Also, when people ask "Do you have a book?" without a hint as to what they're looking for. I mean it should be obvious, we have like 20,000 of them.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:36 pm

ah the lap is easy just say, "Ma'am, this is neither the time, nor place for you to offer me a dance." and other various annoying things to the computer peoples, the point would be to take up more of thier time than it would have taken them to just ask with respect, they will either learn with time, or just stop coming, either way, Win!~Win!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

RANTS Empty RAWR

Post  Nick Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 pm

You know what I hate? Your average american teeny-bopper. This is a general statement to say that I hate teenages who fit stereotypes that make the rest of us look bad. There are however, several catagories.

1."The Emo". These guys are those goth looking freaks that complain about their lives no matter how good they have it. The ones that put scratch marks on their arms to draw attention to themselves with all of this "Poor me" crap. They deserve to be forced tom eat tapeworm eggs as if they were caviar.

2."The G-Star". These morons are the guys that egg crippled peoples house because they think they are gangster now. The ones that will flash you a gang sign or yell "Crips son!" while getting out of their mom's Camry. I am sick of seeing boxers with pants around knees and purposly sideways hats everywhere I go. These guys deserve to have to spend time in real ghettos, insteadof their parents mansion in Orange County.

3."Mr. Tool".Hes a jock tool....thats all his personality is.......
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm

I hate it when a truck driver tries to pass another truck driver while going up hill, and they both end up going the same speed the entire duration of the hill... That really ticks me off...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 pm

I hate when I order a quad rail for an Ar-15 and I wait the 10 days for it to get here then it doesnt and I call and they say oh. they're out of stock but we should have some more in a few days then we can send it out after a couple more days and you can wait 7 more days to get it, and you say no you douches just gimme my money back and they say oh its already packaged so yeah just waiting for pick-up and you say your a jerk, and start talking about thier collective mamas and plotting ways to cost them buisness
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Freaking Heck, its been the worst day ever.

First we head to Tennessee to visit my mom at 2 p.m. and we break down on the top of Jelico mountain. Not only that, but we were stuck there waiting on a tow truck for several hours.

So, after I get back home I settle in and setup my router and head to bed at 2 a.m., a distant relative comes banging on my window at 2:50 a.m. and said my Grandpa has been missing since 8 p.m. So, I call 911 and the guy is totally apathetic sounding and says he'll send a cop once the cop is done with his current call. We waited till about 4 a.m. and still no news, so we call again and the same guy says "He'll be there sooner or later". 5 a.m. rolls around and the cop shows up and says there is a search team organizing with blood hounds and all that and they'll be here in an hour. 7 a.m. and there is no sign of a search team or anything, and Grandpa strolls up the driveway with a carton of eggs and some apples. He said he got lost going to the chicken coop and ended up in an orchard somewhere.

I am now running on practically no sleep and am at work till 8 tonight since I couldn't get the day off as we had found him. A newspaper reporter just came in to work trying to interview me on a story for it, and I asked them not to print anything as he is mentally unwell and it would upset him. They said they wouldn't print the story, and I hope they listen, or I'm going to break bad. Sorry, just had to vent, such apathy from people is freaking annoying and I need sleep and some tea.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm

I just had to tell you I've been sitting here reading this repeating oh my god for the last few minutes... and also wow... and YOU SHOULDA CALLED if you were stuck for several hours. oh well, get some well deserved rest
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

I would have, but my phone was at home charging. Ever since I got a cell phone I just don't remember numbers. I think Nick has been traumatized from the heat and grandpa incidents though. He'll come out of it if I wave pizza infront of his face.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 pm

naybe you shoulda left him out cold for awhile, little r&r never hurt nobody, and I ment that you get the r&r from him being out cold
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

RANTS Empty Rawr!

Post  Sabra Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 pm

I hate when I go to Starbucks and ask for a medium caramel frappuccino and their all like oh do you mean a grande? And I'm all like I dont know is that a meduim?
Sabra
Sabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 am

Psh, no Sara, we're all supposed to know italian words for sizes. What is with "Tall" as a size anyway? Why do I have to say that I want a Venti Size White Mocha Iced Latte with an extra shot when I could ask for a Large White Chocolate Iced Coffee with extra coffee? Does knowing the lingo make people feel smart or something, cause its just frustrating when even they don't know what I mean.

I've taken to getting a McDonalds Carmel Frappé these days. Except they call it a "Frap" in Corbin.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 pm

they don't correct me... god help em if they try... I'll kill a man infront of his own mama who try to correct me. lol
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabra Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 am

I guess i always just think since this is london kentucky its better than saying "umm yea I need one of them meduims caramel frap however you speak that please." just personal.
Sabra
Sabra

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 am

yes but your forgetting that in the south medium is pronouced "Me-jum" and it must always be fitted with the prefix "them-thar"
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 pm

harbinger wrote:they don't correct me... god help em if they try... I'll kill a man infront of his own mama who try to correct me. lol

You know what I hate? Jake's face. Maybe you should have somebody correct that for you doofus.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:09 pm

HE LIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! *pauses for hallelujah music* oh and YOUR FACE! play ddo
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:35 pm

harbinger wrote:yes but your forgetting that in the south medium is pronouced "Me-jum" and it must always be fitted with the prefix "them-thar"

Example sentence: "Alba havin them-thar me-jum fraydum fras ana lahge dite coke ina Dale Earnhart Junya cup"-Sounds a bit more Foghorn Leghorn than spoken hillbillyese though. (Dun hurt mah plz, Ima noob)
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I actually had to sound that out a bit to fully understand it, but I think you neglected atleast one other nascar refference for it to have been proper redneck lmao
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

That or perhaps vaieeny weenies (Vienna Sausages).
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm

harbinger wrote:they don't correct me... god help em if they try... I'll kill a man infront of his own mama who try to correct me. lol

Ha! I would kill many men in front of thier collective mama's!
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 pm

I hate when I am already having a crappy day and some douche decides to spaz all over the place an he needs to be restrained. Then I get maced in the crossfire. IT STILL BURNS!!!!!!
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm

*blink* ... that's why no means no
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:20 pm

harbinger wrote:*blink* ... that's why no means no

Do you want be to be honest, or tell you that you are funny?
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:55 pm

TELL ME SWEET SWEET LIES.... just don't tase me bro. seriously though you got maced by some nut job? i'd have pushed em in the bear cage
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next