Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story - Dual Blade

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maple Story - Dual Blade Empty Maple Story - Dual Blade

Post  Jonth Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Dual blade will be releasing the 14th. I know you two are not that Keene on Maple Story, but it is supposed to be a pretty rediculously powered class. To the point where there is only a limited amount of time to make one. Also, they wield a blade weapon in one hand, and a dagger in the other, which is something I know Jake likes.

Also, it seems that J!nx is selling Maple story t-shirts. Thinking about getting one, but the 2 they have aren't the coolest they could be.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Maple Story - Dual Blade Empty Re: Maple Story - Dual Blade

Post  Joe Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm all for trying it, just not sure if I'll like it.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

I likey me some dual blades... yeah why not but jon you might have to help me LV faster. especially between 2nd and 3rd job...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 pm

All your exp are belong to me.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:36 pm

exactly....
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Sure, I will be making one as well for the leveling up event. You get an increasinglyu better face accessory at target levels for leveling a dual blade. It looks like a bandits mask and has pretty cool stats. Account tradable.

Last edited by Jonth on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 am

good cause we all know how much you need better faces accessories.... yeah I went there (your face jon, YOUR FACE!)
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm

This is the big update that will be coming out in Korea soon, and then eventually will come to the American side. Changes most everything. Maps, monsters, how classes are played, skills, EXP needed to level (dramatically reduced; total exp needed from 1-200 has been more than halved I believe), etc. I'll admit Maple Story isn't the most sane game to play for long periods of time, but this should help fix that. Black Mage seems to finally show up as well.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

woooooooooooooooowwwwwwww I really dont know what that korean guy was saying but it was sooooo dramatic.... OOOOoooOOOOOooooh
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:44 pm

So Jon, when is this due out now?
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Dual Blade apparently released today.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 pm

nothing like answering your own questions eh joe? lol
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Decided to drop by. Yes, Dual blades released Wednesday. I started one today and got it to level 20. You can actually chose to automatically have one created at level 30, although its a bit buggy at the moment. Apparantly you miss the one skill point from first job advancement in addition to the extra HP and MP from it. It's a trade-off I guess.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 am

Apparantly that patch that completely changed Maple Story in Korea is coming a lot sooner than everybody thought.

MAGICAL LINK COME FORTH!

The last time I tried to play Maple, I basically had to force myself to. Since this pretty much completely changes the game, might make it feel newer. Plus, it should be a whole lot easier to level through the earlier levels, and should only get remotely hard later in 3rd job from what I've read.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 pm

don't you start that maple crap with me! finally got you playing a real game on an annual basis
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 am

The news is that me, Jake, and possibly Sara will be joining Chris in his Maple questery for a while. My guess would be until Dragon's Nest comes out. So if Joe or Brandy would like to join us, we will be on the Kradia server.

I created the guild and the guild emblem last night. The guild's name is MagicHammer. Sorry if the name is not well liked, but I was limited in what I could do, since guild names can only have a maximum of 12 characters.

My main character's name is Jonther, but I am making another character to level with everyone. It is a Cygnus knight, and by leveling one, I level a skill (Empresses Blessing) that increases the power of my other characters, such as my main. This character's name is Jonthir.

Due to Maple Story's lack of voice chat, I have been looking into a program that will allow us to bypass this lack. I have downloaded and signed up for Xfire.

MAGICAL LINK COME FORTH

It seems pretty cool. You don't have to be in a game to talk to someone who is, and also you can talk to people that are in a different game if you are in a game. This could even become a situational cell phone replacement, such as during the times when cell phone usage is not free. My Xfire username is Jonther (Jonth was taken).
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Sounds fun, and I think Brandi's laptop can run it, so we may be joining you. Are the resistance characters out yet? I want to try a Mechanic.

My xfire name is Bailoth. I think you've had one before, under the name "reldim" and sara did under "sabrabeth" since they're listed in my contacts still.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:12 pm

I made the xfire thing. I am makuethewhitedeath but I can't figure out how to add friends yet......I guess I will download maple story too.....
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:16 pm

And I shall form the kidney! call me doompaste. plus maplestory class selection window is ...not as expected.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 pm

on a side note, I love to singa. Bout the moona and the june-a and the springa, I love to singa! Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Joe wrote:Sounds fun, and I think Brandi's laptop can run it, so we may be joining you. Are the resistance characters out yet? I want to try a Mechanic.

My xfire name is Bailoth. I think you've had one before, under the name "reldim" and sara did under "sabrabeth" since they're listed in my contacts still.

Yes, the resistance characters are out. Yes, I do remember using Xfire before, but we never used the voice chat features.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

I am now Arcspanner the Mechanic. Love my robot armor and gatling guns.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 am

You people may want to try to get an evolving ring from the NPC Gaga. Talk to him every day and stay logged in an hour and it will level up to a maximum of 17. However, I believe we have missed the boat on getting a fully upgraded ring as I think the event ends about the 4th of april, but you should still be able to get a decent ring.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

no time!!!!! gah! so horrible 12 hour days not early enough. be on like sat. at the earliest.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:57 am

Brandi got it DL'd last night. I still have a few upper lvl 20's, my 35 archer, and now my 30 mechanic. I'm starting a dual blade to level with you lower folks as well. Nick just hit 23 last night, so hes catching up too. I kind of want to try a wild hunter now, but I'm out of spaces. I'm also tempted to make another cleric since we may have alot of players, but magicians kind of annoy me, unless they've improved since '04.

I've also canceled my WoW and DDO subscriptions for the time being, so MS should be my main focus unless it drives me crazy like pre-big bang did (hoping for real crafting systems).
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next