Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story - Dual Blade

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maple Story - Dual Blade - Page 2 Empty Re: Maple Story - Dual Blade

Post  Jonth Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Jake... You're doing it wrong. I know you skipped some of the earlier quest chains on Maple Island, but once you get your 1st job advancement, it will open up a second set of quests that you should follow for easy leveling. The start of which will be easy to find considering that your job instructor will give it to you after you advance.

That quest chain should end up taking you all around the island, so I would suggest picking up any easy side quests along the way.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

I accidentally did that with my new cleric character, so I had to remake him again :S. I wish they made more of a confirmation with that.

I'm starting to do Mu Lung Dojo with my Mechanic and its pretty nice exp (about 10%+ plus per run). I can only get past king slime since I miss the centipede boss 100%. I can't wait to rock up the Kerning PQ, since its up to lvl 200 now Smile.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Yes, I had been using the Mu Long Dojo for a little while there. Even at my level I can get 10+% an hour, IF I can get past the stupid Papa Pixie at the 12th match I think... He uses lower accuracy and seal skills so it is very difficult... If I get past him, I can easily make it all the way to the 18th match which is Poison Golem. Yeah, he slaughters me.

Then I discovered the Twisted Jesters in the haunted mansion in NLC. Awesome XP at my level. I got 4 levels yesterday, about 3 of which were just from them, and I probably only spent around 3-4 hours on them. I am now level 68 on my Page. 2 more to go! Let that be motivation to all who use to play this game. It is now MUCH easier to level even up to 3rd job.

I think the Kerning PQ will be pretty awesome too since they took off the level limit. Now King Slime won't be an issue.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I figured I'd post a list of Party Quests, incase anyone wanted to know about the lvls for them. Also, ludibrium's party quest is now do-able with any characters(yay).

10-200 Bunny PQ in Heneseys (3+ members)
20-200 Slime King PQ in Kerning (3-4 members)
25-200 Mu Lung Dojo PQ (solo+, must be within 30 levels to party)
25-30 Kerning Subway PQ (similar to Nett's Pyramid)
30-50 Monster Carnival (VS) PQ
35-200 Ludibrium PQ (3-6 members)
40-200 Nett's Pyramid (solo-4 members)
51-200 Orbis PQ (3-6 members)
51-69 Monster Carnival 2 (VS) PQ

Last edited by Joe on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 am

Within 6 days I've made lvl 1-50, woot. I think I might actually reach 3rd job fairly easily.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Almost 70 now, really feeling the grind again. I hope new skills make it better, or its going to be slow going... They really need more questing hub stuff. Did you train at Jesters at 70, Jon?
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2