Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two

4 posters

Go down

this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two Empty this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two

Post  harbinger Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm

yeah! so since no one uses this thing anymore I doubt anyone will read this... it appears that jon is building a cleric to start running quests... I think ima build a drow necromancer that is lawful good instead of human and true nuetral to battle alongside him, that means that if there were some strange person or persons (that would be joe and nick) that were to play as well than maybe, just maybe we could kill stuff to firey death (yay) and that also means joe could build a fighty person or ANY class he wanted to since jon would be a healer and i would have firey doom it also means everyone could do stuff at the same level together. so Im typing this since no good lv 14 quests are open and im slightly bored... but you wont read this because you people SUCK playing your stupid WoW... yeah, I went there.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two Empty Re: this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two

Post  Jonth Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Consider your post read.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two Empty Re: this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two

Post  Nick Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 pm

And replied to, I am getting on Makue as I type.
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 am

now if only we had a forth guy... some guy who would be all like hey look at me Im a fourth guy...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:25 pm

this thing on? testing... one two... mic check... one two Comicthing
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:41 pm

that makes no sense... i love it. almost as no sense making as a second necromancer, tired of the squishys, deleted. going back to ma roots ranger tempest, only drow. it is started plaaaaay joe

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALLLLL
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Remind me not to purchase a power ham... I'm not sure what quantum physical law it just breached, but it can't be healthy on the cosmos...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

pet me jonathan...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum