Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

4 posters

Go down

World of Warcraft Empty World of Warcraft

Post  Joe Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 am

Well, instead of gunking up other threads, I thought I'd make a new one.

To start off, here is a video of some new quests from the Beta. This one in particular is told by three drunken NPCs, and you take on the part of their character during the quests (this makes use of WoW's "vehicle" system). This is actually a low level quest (30-40) and about 80% of quests have been refurbished/added like this one. Not all quests are this humorous though.

Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Empty Re: World of Warcraft

Post  Joe Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Here is another new quest, though this one is Horde only. You get to be a questgiver! Yay?

Pretty much any MMO player can relate to this one.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Joe, can you meet me on WoW tommorow at around 8? I wanna hit 55 soon.
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Probably. I've got one mission to finish with Jake tomorrow on DnD first. After we get off WoW I have to cut out like 60 patterns for vests for the kids craft on wednesday.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Next Beta patch has origami in the inscription profession. If it still exists by launch, I think I'll fold replicas and send them in as fanart. Who knows, maybe I'll get my own in-game NPC =p.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm

The operation to reclaim Gnomeregan has begun! Time to blow some stuff up!

The horde is also trying to reclaim an island for the trolls, but who cares.

Pictures to come.
World of Warcraft Gnomez
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm

That looks like Uncle Sam the same as Clint Eastwood looks like Abe Lincoln.....hmmmm....poor comparison choice
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

I thought it looked like Jon in mechanically inclined gnome form.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:31 pm

HA!
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 pm

They released the Cataclysm cinematic:

The dragon from the cinematic is Deathwing, a traitor to his race and the world. Hes been thought slain several times, but now hes gone insane and his power has grown. His inner core is flowing with magma and the only thing holding him together are adamantine plates welded onto his body. Hes a uniquely powerful foe being a creation of the titans, and infused with the power of the old gods. Hes been lurking in the elemental plane of earth, but his thrashing and eruption through the plane sundered the world.

Also, patch 4.0 has been released, featuring a class change upheaval! All classes have been changed, stats on gear have been simplified, talent trees are full of less fluff and more awesome.

Good news Nick! Guns/Bows no longer need ammo, hunters no longer have mana and now use an energy bar similar to their pet, you can also keep up to 5 pets on you at all times (depending on your level), and can store 20 of them in the stable. Also, see if you can spot the places Deathwing appears in the video.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but after reading that I had a lot of drool to clean up....
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Indeed, quite the epic patch. The elemental invasion and doomsday cultists start appearing next patch, should be epic, not sure when its coming though. Cataclysm releases December 7th.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

World of Warcraft is now getting an endless trial mode. Its like past trials, but you aren't limited to playing only 10 days. You can still only get to lvl 20, and you can't trade, join guilds, mail, or use the auction house (anti-gold farmer measures). You can make multiple characters and participate in dungeons and PvP though. Just thought it might be interesting. You can also now buy the game and first expansion for $20.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm

yeah the only problem is that I would be playing WoW. lol j/k dragons nest is too close and I am all about the hack and slash
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be of much interest. I can't afford the subscription at the moment either, so its kinda moot. The game I got for everyone christmas' past is also automatically upgraded to the first expansion now too (they're just doing away with it and making it part of the original box now).
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

And the WoW thread returns with vengeance!

The newest expansion, Mists of Pandaria, is now in beta testing, and it is really awesome looking.

One aspect that might appeal to forum-goers is the pokemon-like feature where you can battle mini-pets. It is so similar to pokemon in aspect and integration, you might think it a practical joke of somesort, but it is real. Some pets can only be caught at night, in the rain, or both, etc. and only in certain areas. There are random NPCs that you can challenge to battle, and regular random critters. There is also a matchmaking battle system where you can randomly challenge other players or you can challenge them in person just like in a regular duel.

World of Warcraft Ss-pet11

More to come.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum