Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAKE!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JAKE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: JAKE!!!!

Post  Nick Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Jake, this is the gun of my dreams, the SRS or Stealth Recon Scout Rifle by Desert Tactical Arms. It is a bullpup bolt-action that can use .338 Lapua Magnum cartridge, but is also available in three other calibers; .243 Winchester, .308 Winchester, and .300 Winchester Magnum — all of which can be changed in a quick conversion. I watched a couple of videos on it and it is crazy accurate, especially for the design it is made from. It will however, run you about $3075 according to the website. So, my dreams are crushed, but still, I want this thing.
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 pm

i think for 3 grand I'd just get a barret and laugh at your inferior rifle, of course you wouldn't hear me because I'd be twice the effective range of your rifle... it is pretty though, and since affordability and practicallity are my forte' i think i would go with the tried and true .308, though the 338 is a better round just not common enough to buy. but again barret .50 or .416 both superior rounds
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 am

ha ha, just like the name of this topic, it's got style. so here it is, probably right at two weeks away from becoming a secret resident of corbin. so yay me. this is the official for sure truth it will be less than 1 month. i know it's been like a year but this time it is confirmed so phase one complete, now all i need is 500 badgers a jar of honey and the key to the president's underwear drawer and the world will be mine...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Be there by the 24th or so in case I get to stay there
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

JAKE!!!! - Page 2 Empty ME!

Post  harbinger Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 am

yes! i finally live in corbin, i claim as of now, since i actually slept in my place, i am officially a resident of corbin... who lives in a cave mostly beneath the earth... that desperatly needs painted... and watersealed in a corner... with limited electricity, but rediculously good internets. its very roomy... slightly dark... and the door is heavy and sucks... but i have seating for like 20. and soon my own projection movie theatre... its kinda like an evil lair actually... hm... i need remote lazer guns...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabra Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Yay!! I'm very excited!!!
Sabra
Sabra

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 pm

then visit sometime and bring captain narcolepsy with you
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 am

Build a teleporter in said lair so I can come and see.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 am

or you could drive... teleporters costs millions of dollars.... and i was saving up for a space laser... you know to laser things from out in space...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm

I like lasers. A lot.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:14 am

JAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE!!!

I got me a pair of them fancy earphones for shooting so next time we go I will have them as well.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 pm

that sir is awesome, I have aquired a 1911 .45 for the next time we go shooting... or for the next time I go shooting... or actually as heavy as it is... for the next time I feel like pistol whiping something...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I saw it on your facebook post, look's sweet!
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum