Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return Roll Call

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Return Roll Call Empty Return Roll Call

Post  Jonth Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 am

Everyone who reads this post, please post a response. Just trying to see who all is still using these forums. I notice Jake and Nick. Anyone else?
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Return Roll Call Empty Re: Return Roll Call

Post  Joe Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Yo dawg
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey Joe. I'm still expecting a reply from everyone else as well, including Jake and Nick, even though I mentioned you two.

Well, it looks as though I will be starting Penney's again soon. Possibly by this weekend. I can't stand Vangent, it is slowly draining my life essence out... I have called in almost a week straight so far, and 2 days I actually got to my desk, logged into my computer, but just couldn't bring myself to go available. I was waiting for this day, and it is finally here... I have mentally cracked. Jake will know more of what I mean.

Being able to start back at Penney's makes me feel better. It is a big pay cut, but at least I'll be sane. It seems that they have a new manager that everybody seems to like from what I have heard. Definitely glad for that since the old manager was pretty darn bad.

As Jake already knows, I decided to True Reincarnate my level 20 Paladin on DDO into a Sorcerer, so I have been playing that a bit lately. Joe and Nick should try to get on there (Jake already has) every now and then. By the way Jake, I fixed the computer crashing issue, so I can finally play more than 80% of a mission. Can play indefinitely actually.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I'd say Vangent would get very very annoying. I don't think I could ever work a call center type job.

Hmm, I may have to do that, I've still got a variety of different leveled characters. What level are you now?

What was wrong with your computer? Power supply vs video card?

I just got into the Star Wars beta test and it starts friday, but come monday it will probably be over. I've been playing Star Trek Online a bit, but it is deathly repetitive, though it is going free to play in January so I was trying to get some rewards before then when they'll charge money for them. Any updates on Phantasy Star Online?
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 pm

I am currently level 2, but I have enough experience to take level 3. I haven't yet because I am trying to be as XP efficient as possible, especially considering it gets harder to level when you TR. I am enjoying being a Sorcerer right now. I wanted to try one now that their elemental savants prestige line was released. Going to go Air Savant to get buffs to my lightening spells. Those bracers of aid are awesome when playing a squishy. I have accumulated 3 so far from Korthos.

Power supply vs. Video Card was exactly what was wrong with my computer. Although the graphics card you gave me made things look a lot more awesome than my integrated graphics, it seems my computer just couldn't handle it's power needs anymore. Uninstalled it for the time being, and no new crashes since the uninstall.

It seems many an MMO is going the route of F2P nowadays. Not a whole lot of information on PSO2 since they announced that they are pushing back the release date and are going to have a second alpha test. Kasai (lead developer) has confirmed that there will be more weapons than were already revealed finally. I was certain there would be, but I must admit I was getting a little worried. No info on what those weapons will be however.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 am

Reporting for roll call!
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 am

Attendance checked. Lasers.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 am

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Captain, your computer, she cannot take the strain! Your bro might have a spare supply, I think the card only uses a 350 watt. Mine still freaks out sometimes, I need to go get one as well.

I wonder if Clerics got anything cool while we've been gone. I might try that artificer class, but I'll probably go cleric. I've not really messed around with the crafting system much, just tried it once or twice after it came out, so I may try to make something cool there.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 pm

I think the new crafting system has some potential. From what I read, it could replace Greensteel as boss beaters in some situations. You would have to make about 5 different ones to replace one Mineral II Greensteel, but each of those would do more damage in their specific situations that they are designed for.

I haven't re-subscribed, so I am just playing through free content. Actually, I have some points left over, so I may be able to get to level 20 by buying a couple of adventure packs with those points.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:29 am

but its still as bland as ever except now its like a russian roulette of hot keys! so many bars I dont recall...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 am

Have you given any thought to making a fighter? Very few hot keys to deal with, simple to play, and good HP. Also, they are hard to mess up since they are given so many bonus feats. Their Kensai prestige line is pretty cool, as it makes you a master over a specific weapon as you advance in it.

...Come on! I need people to party with! It isn't as fun otherwise...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 am

Well, Star Wars kinda bombed for me, was disappointed. The story was pretty cool being a jedi and all, but the combat was average and crafting needs work, it was kind of like a sub-par wow with force powers. I might pick it up sometime, but I doubt I'll do it anytime soon. So, that leaves me open for some DDO.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Do it! Jake made a Barbarian, so if you are a Cleric, we'll be pretty balanced with me as a Sorcerer.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am

...lvl 4 rank 3 or 4 .... so sllllllloooooow alone and after 10 pm, some of us have to work... jon lol
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Yeah, when Sara gets home I try to spend the remainder of the evening with her. So the only real time we could probably play together through the week is 7:40ish to 8:30ish. Unless I rig a set up so that I can play in the living room... I have been thinking about it actually, especially since I may be getting a new monitor for Christmas, and that new monitor may actually be a TV with computer hook up. So maybe... Until then, the weekends are good. I can insta-make a level 4 character that I can use to party with you.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm

well you sir kinda suck... but i'll prolly be on weds and thurs night doing catchup, and saturday til 4
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Elven Warrior Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Bet no one can guess who this is invading upon the forum... O_o
Half-Elven Warrior
Half-Elven Warrior

Location : A forest that lies somewhere between Narnia and Middle Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:06 pm

dunno... also have no idea who coulda put you up to something like that...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Connor
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 pm

I dun think so
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

um... i do know... and I DID put HER up to it. now don't we feel a "duh" moment coming on lol, also, since i'm on here MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I knew it was you Raphael! My brother would have picked something much more feminine.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:10 am

Nick wrote:I knew it was you Raphael! My brother would have picked something much more feminine.

HA! I knew it was her when I saw the half-Elven Warrior thing.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Elven Warrior Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 am

Sooo yeah.... I figured the half-elf was a give away. On that note my phone loads this really slow, but I can now participate in forum activities in a non-hasty manner.
Half-Elven Warrior
Half-Elven Warrior

Location : A forest that lies somewhere between Narnia and Middle Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum