Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III

2 posters

Go down

Diablo III Empty Diablo III

Post  Joe Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am

I've never really tried the Diablo series, but this one has got my interest... It appears that they will have an auction house where you can sell and buy items from other players for cash. So basically, you can make a part-time living off of playing a video game and catering to the lazy and rich IRL. You can still buy and sell via the in-game currency though, so it doesn't really inhibit you there. The stipulation is that there are some regulations, and Blizzard will be taking a cut, similar to an actual auction house, and you can opt-out of their money management system by paying a little extra and routing it to paypal, etc. Anyway, sounds interesting, if we put together a group we could sort of be like our own "company". It'd pay my WoW subscription at least XD.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III

Post  Jonth Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

I haven't checked these forums in forever. Anyway, post me some MAGICAL LINKS for this thing, and I'll see what I think. Seems like I checked it out a while back, but didn't look that much into it.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/index.xml

Main website. It should be going into Beta soon, but its pretty hard to get into Blizzard's Betas. I got into WotLK Beta, but not Cataclysm, even though I entered withing the first few hours.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum