Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge of the Rants

5 posters

Go down

Revenge of the Rants Empty Revenge of the Rants

Post  Sabra Fri May 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Some people need to take their frustrations out on this thread instead of on a 16 year old.
Sabra
Sabra

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Rants Empty Re: Revenge of the Rants

Post  Jonth Fri May 20, 2011 10:59 pm

I already posted this in response to a derogatory remark made against Nick on facebook, but it applies here as well.

"Actually, I find Nick's emotional development to be exceptional considering his circumstances. As far as his intellectual development, I've heard more intelligent things come out of his mouth than many adults I know. I guess that is why he ...is going to be participating in an intellectual competition with people 2 years older than him. I do however question the maturity of an adult that feels the need to make a post that insults the maturity of a 16 year old."

Brandi, stop bashing Nick. He is a kid, who occasionally says smart-alic remarks. That is what kids do. He does not treat you any differently than he does anyone else, except for when you yourself instigate it. Joe, you are his freaking role-model. He looks up to you more than anyone, so take up for him.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

I'm not even sure what you guys are talking about, besides the comments about Sasuke, and the thread on here about the puppies. I've not even heard from Nick for a few months, aside from here and a wall post on my facebook where he said he will be coming in next weekend... So if its something really derogatory and something like what Jake wouldn't say, I've not seen it, its hidden to me, or been removed. I'm really confused as to what you guys are talking about, and I see you've either defriended me or deleted your Facebook.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaranë Mithrandír Sat May 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Joe wrote:I'm not even sure what you guys are talking about, besides the comments about Sasuke, and the thread on here about the puppies. I've not even heard from Nick for a few months, aside from here and a wall post on my facebook where he said he will be coming in next weekend... So if its something really derogatory and something like what Jake wouldn't say, I've not seen it, its hidden to me, or been removed. I'm really confused as to what you guys are talking about, and I see you've either defriended me or deleted your Facebook.

Besides the Sasuke thing and forum thing, maybe they're talking about the "bag of douche/uncle sam" picture or the message I sent him telling him I was deleting him and not adding him again in which I didn't use any curse words or tell him he was stupid or anything. All I said was that he has said lots of smartalic things to me and done things that were mean and rude and that I was defriending him and not adding him again. That is the truth. I don't know if this is what everyone's talking about or not but that is what was said in the Facebook message I sent to him on Thursday. Joe, if you want you're welcome to read it when you get home to be sure what I say is true.
Anaranë Mithrandír
Anaranë Mithrandír

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaranë Mithrandír Sat May 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Problem resolved everyone. There is so be shared apologies between myself and Nick very shortly. I'm sure this means that we are on the same page and finally understand each other and our senses of humor and that this won't happen again.
Thank you all for your concern.
Anaranë Mithrandír
Anaranë Mithrandír

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat May 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Joe wrote:I'm not even sure what you guys are talking about, besides the comments about Sasuke, and the thread on here about the puppies. I've not even heard from Nick for a few months, aside from here and a wall post on my facebook where he said he will be coming in next weekend... So if its something really derogatory and [b] something like what Jake wouldn't say, [b/] I've not seen it, its hidden to me, or been removed. I'm really confused as to what you guys are talking about, and I see you've either defriended me or deleted your Facebook.

wait what?

i don't know what exactly went on with the facebook thing but the attack on nick on the forum was unprovoked, though he did egg it on a tad once it started. and its all still there for everyone to see how it started. and to be very clear NICKS opinion on MY topic on OUR forum will always be a welcome solititation
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat May 21, 2011 1:50 pm

The situation is pretty much solved now...

When I said stuff that Jake wouldn't say, I'm referencing your and Nick's back and forth insults, etc (which Nick has taken offense to in the past, till he got used to Jake). Personally, I can see how Brandi could take offense to Nick's comment talking about breeds and girlish sounds, as Brandi likes breeds of dogs and does make girlish sounds when presented with cute things. To me its all just kinda silly that its gone so far as having a rant topic or that either party might be seriously offended, they've got alot in common with their care of animals and love of music, etc. and they've reconciled, so lets just let it be.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat May 21, 2011 4:32 pm

I am begrudgingly going to let this all go... For now. Just know that my bull crap radar is in the red, and my self-rightoues gag reflex has been triggered. With that said, this is me letting it go ---> Evil or Very Mad

Now I don't know if you were talking to me about the facebook deletion Joe, but I just checked my facebook and you are definitely still there. I would be very dissapointed in myself if I deleted a friend over a disagreement.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

your also still on mine joe...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat May 21, 2011 4:50 pm

I saw you recently added a friend in my feed. I blame 2geton's internet at the library for not showing all my friends.

You could imagine my surprise going to the library today and seeing some aggro bomb seemingly went off over night on the forums, and then not seeing you on my friends list. Maybe I don't take those arguments as seriously as you guys... but I still see it as a non-issue... If Nick had a problem with it, I'm sure he'd call me, and if he did have a problem and did not call me, I'm sad to see that it'd come to this instead of anybody actually talking about it to Brandi or me before blowing up about it on here.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat May 21, 2011 6:09 pm

as far as the forum thing went between the two i put a stop to it. as far as nick running to you over a scrapped knee or a hurt feeling i doubt it would be necessary. i didnt start this little topic and didnt get in on it til i was mentioned, but to look at it. it appears to me an intervention from concerned friends. so you joe, should not feel offended because people were honest with thier feelings and were able to point out a problem without having to resort to petty insults and name calling. there was a problem steps were taken it is now resolved and nobody is trying to kill anybody, in my experience win win baby
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down