Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation

4 posters

Go down

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation Empty Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation

Post  Jonth Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:38 pm

So me and Sara are living in the trailor now. It is not fully complete, as all the stuff we have moved over needs put up, and the refrigerator won't be in till the 25th, but we are living in it. However, I currently do not have internet, hence the lack of communication. I am working on it. I spoke with 2geton Saturday, and I have to wait for them to get back with me. Although, they should have already got back with me... Jerks...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation Empty Re: Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation

Post  Joe Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh, it just hit me. 2geton has been facing some major issues with their internet service this past week (hence poopy library internet). Looks like they finally fixed it over the weekend though, probably why they haven't contacted you.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation Empty Re: Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation

Post  harbinger Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation

hm... kinda sounds like a magazine title... it's not the kentucky version of better homes and gardens is it? cause I could totally see that. oh and jon... you need to make a porch, a rocking chair, and a banjo. oh! and you need to constantly refer to sara as "woman" and make inquiries to the sandwich she should be making you.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Or she could just buy a hefty supply of those little quarter machine bubbles that has a sammich in it.
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Good news, 2geton contacted me today, and they are scheduled to install their internet on Monday. Since I will have no use for it over the weekend, this works out pretty well.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

I now have the internetz. Communication reestablished. Somebody set us up the bomb.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm

ha... the bomb... cg on your internet capabilities sir.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Well, I lost my phone, and so I had to get a couple of TracFones for now for me and Sara. The number is 606 627 0841.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation Empty about your internet sir,

Post  harbinger Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 am

yeah so I seen this awesome sweet, sweet picture and I thought I shall hack your internets sir jon and everytime it craps out you shall see this sign

Trailor Living and Internet Deprevation Signs-11
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Oh that is an awesome sweet sign. I wonder how it came to pass that the local gov. there was cool enough to post it.

BTW, I have my old phone number back. 524-7487.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum