Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons and Dragons Online

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Page 8 Empty Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online

Post  Joe Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 am

I'm browsing from work, but I am on the forums.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Cool. I am still waiting for Penney's to call... Apparently my background check isn't back yet. Well, I suppose I will play some DDO. What are the levels of your playable characters right now? I might end up getting to the level of another of your characters, so it is a good thing you have multiple characters of multiple levels.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 pm

I've got a 5 cleric, a 4 rogue, a 5/6 paladin, and my 11 cleric. I've got my other 5 or so, but they're locked :S.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Just took level 6, and can take level 7 at any point now. Fire Savant is very convenient. I can Maximize and Empower (simultaneously) my Inherent Burning Hands for the cost of 2 SP per use, and it hits multiple things in front of me. With Greater Inferno clicky, I have been hitting between 45 and 90. Very cool, as SP isn't nearly as big of an issue now, and I do a lot more damage.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

so... building a barb... i have nicknamed him buckethead though his char name is thejacob, if any one comes across some fancy battle axes for lvl 4/or5 i might could use them... sadly cant beat the starter one in AH mostly cause of lvl of char... i will be on at like 10 pm tonight attempting to catch up to a duck... or atleast get close enough to party
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:31 am

So, that is it for DDO for me. When I played the first time around, I began to hear weird noises and had some trouble sleeping. It seems to be worse now. About a week ago, Sara told me that when I fell asleep on the couch, she was holding Moo, and he began to follow something invisible around the room with his eyes, meowing at it. She looked for bugs but didn't see any. I could possibly rationalize this if I pushed it, but last night was the kicker. Twice, she heard a pound on the trailer followed by what she thought was the sound of a baby crying (I was sleeping, but I did hear the second pound (not the crying) in my half asleep state, before she woke me up).

I don't logically see the difference between this and many other games I play, but all I know is before starting this game again, I had nothing but peaceful nights, as did Sara. I can only come to the conclusion that DDO is the source of the problem. Sorry to get you started into it again and then jump ship Jake, but I have to keep myself, and even more so Sara, from having to deal with it.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8