Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOMEONE GIVE THESE FISH AWAY!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SOMEONE GIVE THESE FISH AWAY!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SOMEONE GIVE THESE FISH AWAY!!!

Post  harbinger Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm

disturbing but acceptable.... Sad
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE GIVE THESE FISH AWAY!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SOMEONE GIVE THESE FISH AWAY!!!

Post  Joe Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Oh good, I thought all songs might be forbidden. Minus "Stayin' Alive".
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 pm

stayin alive cannot be forbidden nor I will survive.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm

"Disco the feelin", eh?
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm

I have always wanted to be involved in an action movie shootout while staying alive was the background music... awesome
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 pm

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down."

Yeah, I know a thing or two about Rick Astley as well Jake.

Like this for example:

Heh... Rick rolled... Sort of...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

that is possibly one of the most foul, vial things ever imagined.... next to the holla-back girl....
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:36 pm

oh yeah that does remind me... how did the trip go peoples? doom? wetness?
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Mostly uneventful. Except for the part where I decided to head the opposite way of home for about 20 minutes, therefore having to take another 20 minutes to get back where I started. You know, just decided to spend 40 minutes driving aimlessly 10:30 at night when I'm almost 2 hours from home and already getting a little tired. You know how that is.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm

wait so how? get on 25 the wrong way to go further south? or did you try to go between the tazewell and new tazwell factions?
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Wrong way on 25, further south. Right from the get go.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:14 am

I see you now have a lv 30 plus mace, but atleast the tazwellians didn't eat you, I dont know what I woulda done if you got everyone eated... you should be more careful when you taunt the tazwellians. it's like playing russian roulette with two badgers, no matter how you do it somthing is gonna gnaw your face off.
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 am

Lol. Yeah, I've learned my lesson. Never refer to Tazwell as New Tazwell, when you're in Tazwell... Thems badger face chewin words...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:57 pm

for some reason forums and post keep vanishing and changing.... I's afeared of change... AHHH!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Just giving things a revamp, don't worry too much. Unless I inadvertently delete all the posts...
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 am

Oh NNOOOOoooooooo! so whats up with whitey? he's MIA since the box o danger I gave him... he didn't fall on it while carrying it in his house did he?
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 am

Was wondering about that myself.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm

there was a whole lot of sharp pointy things in that box...
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm alive, Nick has been playing 9 Dragons all day the past two days. Thanks again for the box 'o pointy things. I think one of my favorite items is a medium size pocket knife that has gold edges and a blue stained wood as the handle. Lots of cool throwy things too. I've not gone through the comics yet though.

The frogs and fish are safely in a tank with fresh distilled water. How much is Nick supposed to feed them again? The shark seems to be grabbing most of the food.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

wow the shark? usually the frogs smack the crap outta him til they think they eat it all... I like to use almost a whole cube about 7-9 pinches the frogs are bottomless pits they will literally eat until they explode... I've seen it happen, split right down the side... gross... so about a cube should be plenty until they get a bit bigger. if you travel you can even skip a day or two of feeding (incase your frog sitter forgets to feed) if its a whole cube just break it up, if its a little piece just get you about 9 pinches worth. frogs might be adapting to the new place might take em a bit to get usd to a home dunno. eventually the hungar will push them back to being the mindless, shoveling, bottomless pits they naturally are. oh and not sure but I think that knife is PLATED with actually like 10k gold, not enough to be worth anything but a nice conversation piece, to pretty and ineffective as a fighting knife so no use over here. but make sure you put the abe lincoln knife on a rotating plate with a light and that "AAAaaaAHHHaaaaa" music around it 24-7 in honor of this forum
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2