Tera - Upcoming action MMO

Go down

Tera - Upcoming action MMO

Post  Joe on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 pm

I know that everyone is pretty busy with work and life related elements, but Tera looks pretty cool. It advertises the fact that it is action based and has built in gamepad compatibility. http://tera.enmasse.com/

I'm not sure what class I want to play, probably Priest, or maybe Lancer (as far as I can see, the tank class). The planned headstart for pre-orders is April 28th, so it will probably be out publicly in May. Its a subscription based game, but it looks pretty cool and has some interesting races/classes.
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tera - Upcoming action MMO

Post  Jonth on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:36 am

I took a look at this a while back, but like I said it was a while back and they weren't anywhere near a NA version by that point. I could be interested in this assuming my comp can meet the challenge. I was basically looking for a Phantasy Star alternative at the time, and it seemed to come pretty close.
Jonth
Admin

View user profile http://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 am

I decided to pre-order it to get into the beta and stuff, so I'll post about it as I go. The updater has a hardware diagnostic tool and I'm right at recommended specs. The graphics do look fairly intensive, but you could probably run it in basic specs. I recently picked up a CX600 corsair power supply (600 watt) at newegg for $70, so my card has stabilized a little, but I think it may just be a faulty card.
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 pm

i want prices! it looks pretty good actually got on youtube and the combat was pretty cool the lack of jumping does suck, but phantasy star has not had that yet either so
harbinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Its about the price of an XBOX 360 game ($60-$70). I decided to go with the collectors edition because of the gear and mounts it has. I played in the last closed beta, but I had some beefs with the controls and lack of being able to explore the environment (there are jump and climb points on the map, but I like to randomly climb mountains when I feel like it XD).
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down