Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary

4 posters

Go down

Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary Empty Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary

Post  Half-Elven Warrior Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:29 pm

So, if you are reading this and you meet this description and your name happens to be Joe.... Congratulations! lol. I was wondering if you sir could tell me if the library still contains forms for the completion of taxes.... So yeah, I would sincerely appreciate your knowledge!
Half-Elven Warrior
Half-Elven Warrior

Location : A forest that lies somewhere between Narnia and Middle Earth

Back to top Go down

Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary Empty Re: Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary

Post  Joe Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

We have a various ones in hard copy out in the Atrium entrance to the library, and we can print them off from irs.gov and revenue.ky.gov. Also, the AARP is doing free tax filing on Tuesdays from 1-5 and Thursdays 10-2 for all ages (I usually have them do mine, but I did it on Turbotax this year).
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary Empty Re: Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary

Post  harbinger Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 pm

that is the coolest title ever... joe you have to update your facebook to that job title lol
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 pm

I do like that title...
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Elven Warrior Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Since I was bumming information I figured I would make it interesting lol. Thank you for your help! (and I agree with changing your fb job description to it) I feel as if this was a short lived topic...not much room for growth.
Half-Elven Warrior
Half-Elven Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, you never know when someone needs to ask a librarian for something, so it may have use yet =p.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Elven Warrior Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Alas! Thou hath spoken truthful words! They invoked strange dialect for a moment...
Half-Elven Warrior
Half-Elven Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 am

Oh mighty Guardian of All Things Tech and Literary, wherst might I find thoust Non-Fiction for mine Biology homework?!
Nick
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

Most likely aroundeth 590.5.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum