Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needing Assistance

3 posters

Go down

Needing Assistance Empty Needing Assistance

Post  Joe Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:15 am

Hey guys, got some troubling news. My mom's ex-boyfriend is causing a lot of trouble. He tried to get her fired from work by calling corporate Cracker Barrel and saying that she solicited him for inappropriate things, then the day after he sent private photos of her and a letter of doctored online conversations to all of her past jobs, friends, and family (including my father), and now she has found her car door unlocked and opened at work and last night after a christmas party she found her tire flat and with a brand new screw, screwed into it, and slashed on the side, and this was a new tire. He has been known to put tracers on cars before (the prius she drove while dating him) and has worked for the FBI and as a private investigator in the past, so I wouldn't put it past him.

We're currently building evidence against him with the opened and unopened letters we've caught, but we'd like to check and see if there is a bug on the car, and I figured Jake may know something about finding that out. We know the letters were hand delivered because they had the wrong city and zipcode on them (my grandparents in Lily were marked Gray, and the one to Cato's in the shopping center was marked Keavy) so we're having them check for fingerprints. He has also compromised her yahoo accounts and posed as her in e-mails, which she copied for possible evidence before changing her passwords and secret questions.

The main worry I have, is him finding our current residence and making trouble, or possibly breaking in and planting bugs, etc. The man has a lot of money, and he is out for some percieved revenge, so I wouldn't put it past him. So, if you guys have any ideas, I'd appreciate some advice.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Needing Assistance Empty Re: Needing Assistance

Post  Jonth Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 am

Wow... That is crazy. I'm at a loss, but it definitely sounds like Jake's area. I'll definitely let him know about this post later, in case I get to talk to him before you do. It's sad really, it sounds like a little boy playing spy... Only he has more resources and knowledge about it, so it's more dangerous.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 am

yeah i know a few ways to find tracers, most the time they are either around the front wheel wells or trunk but the most common place is under the drivers dash if he tied it into the cars electrical system via fuse box i could look it over for ya if you want either late nightish or on the weekend (nightmare work schedule)
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 am

oh! also forgot bugs are easy to find, you just need a cell phone, make a call and while connected run it along possible bugged area and it'l make a noise cause of interferance, unless they are digital... then your kinda screwed unless you buy a sweeper online
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm

I didn't really see anything, if you could take a look, I'd greatly appreciate it. We live literally next to the library now and there is a power station there, so it might be interfering with the whole phone thing, I dunno.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

word, what you be doin saturday around 4 is pm? i'll be outand about round then and i could be all checkin it out yo. usually its a small plastic box that is made to look like part of the car usually only two wires, sometimes only 1 would be visable
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 pm

My mom doesn't have her schedule yet for Saturday, so I'm not sure. Brandi's mom/grandma just passed away in her sleep last night, so we've been cleaning and making funeral arrangements (cleaning up the bed and tracking down bills, etc. is not fun, especially in the same day). So, things may be a bit hectic the next few days, but I'll let you know when my mom knows.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:16 am

I'm sorry to hear that Joe... It must be really hard for you and Brandi to be dealing with all that you are going through right now. Let Brandi know I will be praying for you both.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks Jon, it has definately been a rough year Shocked .
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 pm

i'm actually not doing much today til around 4 that or on sunday after 12:00 so yeah weekends are best as far as evil work, so yeah whenever i'm pretty flexible, just gimme a call. i'll facebook the number to you, call whenever... actually i'll just copy/paste this message in there
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum