Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANTS

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RANTS - Page 3 Empty Re: RANTS

Post  Joe Mon May 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Narutoooooo!

Very nice though, hope that lesson sticks with him. My bullcrap gauge only goes up to 5067, but I had it converted from Metric over to SAE. Its the American way!
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 am

I hate when a mom that you already disliked wants to move back home and start repairing their relationship with their family, and then it wears off after two weeks. You start trying to help them pay part of their rent and utilities because they're working two jobs, but then they're never home because they're out partying, then they find some rich guy from texas and after less than a month she goes for a week visit and makes plans to move down there (apartment picked out and job transfer, etc.). She tries to lure you into accepting it by saying shes happy and will still pay their part of their rent, but given the past, do you trust her?

I truly hate that...
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

.....um renters insurance and a match? but that does seriously suck....
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Haha, yeah. I plan on attempting to still live here, at least for awhile, if she doesn't keep it up. I mean, I already spent $85 of my grocery money on paying part of her rent last month and still survived on what we had left. Its just very frustrating, I think I'll just cut all ties with her if she doesn't keep up the bargain. Our lease is till June anyway.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 pm

well most two bedroom apartments go for around 450, the guy that rents us has tons if places at ranging prices, though the location wont be as prime as across the street from your work but if it;s 3-400 bucks less a month, and its an apatment and not a house....
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:53 am

She is officially moving around Feburary 10th-12th. If she doesn't keep up on the bargain, we'll have a room available for $250 rent, about $400 total with utilities, but that includes 30 megabit internet (3mbs) and full cable (minus Starz, HBO, etc.). Hopefully shouldn't be too hard to fill, I really don't want to look at moving unless its a last resort.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3