Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engaged 2: Revenge of the Rings

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Engaged 2: Revenge of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Engaged 2: Revenge of the Rings

Post  harbinger Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

let she without sin cast the first marmosat i always say. even i think its slightly fast, mostly a'cause i dont know her yet, but my opinion (just like the pastor guys) DOES NOT MATTER! and nnooooo i'm not against the wedding in ANY way i'm just saying extra time don't hurt but again my opinion is nothing on the matter, what does matter is that YOU AND BRANDI do what makes ONLY YOU AND BRANDI happy. that should be all that matters, and if you are happy then those who care about you (me! and others, but mostly me) will be happy for you and happy as well. so if you feel its the right choice then i'll be there and i'll bring a date named lucy if neccessary to insure the success and happiness. (shotgun wedding lol) i can hear it now...

pastor: "if anyone should be oppossed to this union let him speak now or forever hold thier peace"

person: "actually I..." *shotgun chambering round* "...nevermind"
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Engaged 2: Revenge of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Engaged 2: Revenge of the Rings

Post  Joe Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks Jake. It does seem very fast, but its really unbelieveable. I'd not really considered the concept of soulmates to be truer. In sunday school we've been learning examples through the bible on making wise decisions, and part of that is to listen to wise advice given by others, and I thank you for it. It wasn't something I decided lightly, and I can't wait for you to meet her properly, you sould come visit (though gas will soon cost an arm and a leg) when you can.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm

i'll just rambo up for the wedding lol, j/k
prop?! i got your friggin prop gun!
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 pm

It looks like a wedding at the falls will be free if its in the grassy area near the overlook (if we don't reserve it, if we do its $500). We may have the reception at Dino's, or some other place (preferably free, and able to be decorated). Either way we want Dino's Pizza as the meal (perhaps other dino's food for the non-pizza eaters [shun them!]).
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm

uhh... shun? shuuuuuuuun! shuuuun...

no chloroform eh?

double shuuuuuun...
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn
shun
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Exactly. Narwhals.

I dunno if I mentioned it, but the colors for the wedding are deep sky blue, sage green, and earth brown (as well as white of course). I think some woodland origami animals are in order for the tables too.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 pm

you did mention it sir, you did. maybe you should illistrate it! with a picture of colors or maybe you should use psychic mind powers to beam wedding images in our heads before they are created.

yeah. I went there
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I shall, I shall.

Just think of the tasty Dino's pizza. Mmmmmm. And the awesome cheesecake.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 pm

i am all about the cheesecake... yeah... hot naked... wait what are we talking about?
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am

Just remembered Joe, my dad actually has a policy where he doesn't perform second marriages. I think it got complicated for him in the past. However, have you considered Ryan Wells? He is a preacher.
Jonth
Jonth
Admin

https://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 am

or maybe one of those elvis impersonators... sweet.

Engaged 2: Revenge of the Rings - Page 2 Elvis-10
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 am

Hmm, Ryan Wells seems like a good candidate then. If not I guess we can just find a justice of the peace somewhere.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2