Fa Saum♥♥♥

Go down

Fa Saum♥♥♥

Post  Sabra on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 am

ya know when we were going to school with jon it was soooooooo much fun and i really miss that. Now that it's my turn, yeah not that fun. Now I know how Jon felt except nobodies waiting for me when i get out Crying or Very sad
Sabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fa Saum♥♥♥

Post  harbinger on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:28 am

I dont recall sommerset having a cool little coffee shop plus um yeah... you only go during the work week hours right? plus I live like 100 miles away for now... nah those are just excuses people dont wanna come around you because of the foot odor.... yeah lmao j/k
harbinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 am

I dun gots car, plus workage. I will materialize you a mall and coffee shop, that way we are compelled to teleport there. Everyone must have coffee, besides Jon. Jon can have cabbage.
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm an unlicensed 16 year old without a car. I just started school. I have 3 jobs and I have a bird to train also, I have to walk my neighbors dog since he lost his leg......plus, that foot odor of yours was unbearable....XD
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

well i couldn't find a clip of the faily guy theatre episode where cleveland has tuuuurible foot odor so i decided you should atleast have heard the word...

harbinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum