I am alive

Go down

I am alive

Post  Nick on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Yes, I am still alive....sort of.... I got home and was greeted with all my work backed up. I am now doing these big shows at the zoo so I have little time to sleep. Often I sleep there on a couch in the office. I miss you guys and the fun we had while I was there. I started typing a message before but I fell asleep at the keyboard and my computer was dead when I woke up. I hope you guys say something back. By the way, the frogs are fine and healthy. I miss you all and hope to see you all at the Convention. Bye!
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am alive

Post  harbinger on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

told you that you were an exhibit and not an employee, do they throw fish at you and make you bounce things with your nose? are you gonna get your own show like flipper? lol, nah just kidding. fun with frogs eh? they warm up to ya yet? and have they started singing at night?
harbinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 pm

I is alive as well.
Jonth
Admin

View user profile http://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

no your not this is just your haunted soul trying to make up for your LACK of actions while you were alive! and sara is in trouble too! "yeah I'll call you back when jon gets off work" yeah you tell her I said SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID! lol, hurry up and get bored of maple story already I even have created a hybrid between a ranger and rogue so I could pick locks
harbinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonth on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, Maple Story isn't the problem anymore. Me and Sara have both become addicted to this new game called Dragon Quest 9. It's awesome.
Jonth
Admin

View user profile http://adventure.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Andd they say I have ADD....
Nick

Location : In a wet cardboard box suffering from a seizure while eating a stick of deoderant. Or was that a dream....?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:46 pm

And the award for post number 200 goes to......ME....!!!
Nick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down